The Mobile App will launch in September when you’ll be able view a daily schedule of events, session details, event floor plans, product listings, speaker information, and more! The MPOWER 18 Mobile App will be available for iPhone/iPad, Android and HTML5 for Blackberry and you will get a guide to the conference in the palm of your hand. The MPOWER Mobile App will allow you to maximize the value of the conference and keep you in touch with everything that is happening.
Features will include:
- Agenda Builder (synchronized with the online website Agenda Builder for consistency of information) with your personal agenda including speakers, sessions, sponsors, keynotes, meals, evening events etc.
- Adding and deleting of sessions
- Responding to surveys and session evaluations
- The ability to rate sessions and speakers
- Chronological list of all MPOWER 18 sessions
- Reminders of upcoming events
- Event community activity feed with “liking” and commenting
- Attendee networking and user-to-user messaging
- Interactive Expo Hall floor plans where you will find sponsor names and logos, booth numbers, company descriptions, websites and social media sites
- Daily static venue maps so you can find your way
- Event news and social media updates
- Receipt of push notifications to get the latest updates
- The ability to update your profile with your name, profile photo, title and company
When onsite at MPOWER 18, visit the Mobile App Help Desk near registration to get all your questions answered. Check back later for more details on how to download the MPOWER 18 Mobile App.